Sunday, October 26, 2014

Project Plan

Journal Post 4: Project Plan
  • Site title - Ms.Ho's Math page
  • Developer - Judy Ho
  • Rational or focus - The main purpose of the website is for my students to use to help them understand the math content better.
  • Main features outline - Main features I want would be links to other website or videos for students to click on if they need extra help on a math topic.
  • Content - After the home page, I want a sub page of each math subject I'm teaching currently.
  • Target audience - My students
  • Design considerations. Simple.
  • Limiting factors - Many students may not have fast internet so I want to keep my website design as simple as possible but still attractive.

Q1: How often do you think your students will use your website?

A1: Honestly, probably not very often but I will try to promote the website so they know it is there for them to use.


Q2: What is the key element of the website?

A1: I want the design as simple, yet attractive, as possible. 










No comments:

Post a Comment